The All American Scavenger Hunt
This team building activity can be staged inside the Legacy Lodge Conference Center or outdoors on the expansive grounds of Lake Lanier Islands Resort.
The All American team building exercise provides opportunities for your staff to develop cooperation, creativity and team spirit while participating in a unique and dynamic team
building experience. Teams are provided with bandannas and begin building team identity while creating a list of “team values” essential for their success. The challenge begins as each team receives specific missions which offer them an opportunity to earn valuable points upon their completion.
Cooperation is critical and out-of the box thinking is rewarded as teams attempt to acquire the most points in the allotted time for each initiative. The team building activity culminates with brief presentations followed by awards given to all participants!
Missions / Initiatives include the following:
- Interrogation – Trivia search that has the team gathering information and interesting facts about individual members.
- Search and Procure – A scavenger style hunt where teams locate or create “themed” objects with extra points awarded for creativity.
- Surveillance – A photo safari with teams using digital cameras to capture pictures of their group on challenging assignments with some interesting twists and turns!
- Vital Statistics – Informational hunt featuring unique facts about Lake Lanier Islands Resort that require teams to be creative, resourceful and “go the distance” for success.
- Puzzlers and Brainteasers that require the talents of the whole team!
The All American team building exercise can be completed in 3 hours and includes all materials and awards. Groups of 20-200 participants. If needed, team building participants can arrange overnight accommodations in the resort hotel, where conference facilities are also available.