The Lanier Challenge Excursion Adventure
The Lanier Challenge is a unique team building activity that combines a lake cruise on one of the luxurious excursion yachts at Lake Lanier Islands Resort near Atlanta with a challenging one-of-a-kind team building activity.
On this Team Building Adventure participants will be given ample opportunities to experience the following:
- Learn Navigation Skills using a chart and compass.
- Organize a Strategy to help the team accomplish its goals.
- Solve Problems in real time while utilizing time management skills.
- Learn interesting facts about beautiful Lake Lanier.
- Visit unique landmarks.
- Have a great time while learning to communicate effectively as a team.
What could be better than an afternoon of sunshine and fresh breezes while working towards team building goals all done against the stunning backdrop of Lake Lanier Islands?
The Lanier Challenge Team Building Program is available on:
- The Island Princess Excursion Yacht (165 passenger capacity)
- Island Queen Excursion Yacht (65 passenger capacity)
- The Spirit of Lanier paddle wheel boat (30 passenger capacity)
- Skimmer Pontoon Boat (20 passenger capacity)