Atlanta Team Building at Lake Lanier Islands
Ready for dynamic corporate team building EVENTS that produce results?
Why settle for the same old team building program……
When you can send your staff on
a Team Building ADVENTURE!
Bring your corporate team to beautiful Lake Lanier for an exciting, challenging and fun Team Building Adventure. Our programs are conducted on Lake Lanier, on adjacent shores or both!
For over 20 years, Lord Nelson Charters has provided dynamic programs for many Fortune 500 companies as well as organizations both large and small. These unique adventures are designed to get executives and employees communicating better, working together, and learning how to discover new strategies that achieve goals. Your corporate team will build stronger relationships that produce lasting results.
- Our Team Building Adventures are conducted from multiple unique venues on Lake Lanier including Lanier Islands Resort at the Legacy Lodge and Conference Center. Conference facilities, meals and lodging are available.
- Team Building Activities on Lake Lanier involve yachts, sailboats and pontoon boats sailing from our docks on Lake Lanier as well as utilizing the unique and scenic properties of a variety of large and small venues.
- Learning to work together as a crew on a boat is not only a great Team Building Experience but also provides the benefit of aquiring skills that can be enjoyed for a life time.
- Our Team Building Activities are renowned for including participants of all ages and abilities. These programs have been specifically designed to offer all team members a valuable role on the team, regardless of physical abilities or experience.
- Combine your Team Building Adventure with a picnic and pavilion option for a full day of camaraderie and away from the office productivity.
- Located just a short 45 minutes from downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
on Lake Lanier Islands near Atlanta
Team Building Tailored To Your Corporate Group
We can design your Team Building Program to meet specific needs with a one-of-a-kind event tailored to your organization. Myers Briggs or HBDI assessment and facilitators are also available.
Below are some of our most popular team building activities we provide. Click on any to learn more.
Our Fun Run Pontoon Adventure Team Building Activity features a “road rally” on the water with participants locating and navigating to interesting destinations while gathering information to earn valuable points and prizes. Challenging and just plain FUN!
Team N’ Ship Sailing is a “Learn to Sail” Team Building Adventure utilizing sailing yachts, hands-on instruction, and cross training culminating with an exciting regatta. Team members/crew learn to work together to successfully navigate their ship through a multitude of challenges!
Our Islands Treasure Hunt Team Building Activity is a Pontoon Boat Adventure where “teams of pirates” set out to explore deserted islands and secluded beaches in search of treasure. Successful strategy, time management and problem solving skills are all required to “procure the booty”!
The Lanier Challenge is our newest offering in Nautical Team Building Adventures and is a great way to combine a unique team activity with a relaxing lake cruise aboard an excursion yacht or houseboat. Teams learn navigation skills using new tools as they organize a strategy and solve problems while discovering interesting facts about Lake Lanier and their own company.
The Ultimate Quest gives large groups an opportunity to experience the best of both land and water events in one action packed Team Building Adventure requiring teams to collaborate on objectives, complete missions and accumulate points for awards.